Online & store purchases can be returned in store provided they meet our change of mind or faulty returns policy.
- Take your item(s) to a Cotton On Group store in Australia. To find your nearest store, visit our Store Finder
- Provide the team member in store your unwanted item, proof of purchase and if you paid on card please bring the same card with you.
- Once the returns policy has been met, we'll offer an exchange or refund on the spot
Exchanges for the same item in a different size will not incur any additional charges. If the new item is a different product (including a different colour) and there is a price difference you may need to pay the difference or receive a partial refund.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online orders) will be refunded to you using the original payment method so if you paid cash we can offer a cash refund. If you paid using a card, please bring the same card with you as we will refund back to your card.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
- Shipping costs can’t be refunded in store or if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning.