- Visit Can I return my purchase? to ensure eligibility
- Visit your nearest factorie store. To find your nearest store, visit our Store Finder
What do I need to bring?
Please take your unwanted items with proof of purchase (receipt or the sticker included with your order), if you paid using a credit card please take this with you.
Can I return my purchase via mail?
Sure, items purchased online can be posted back to us for a refund.
- Head to returns.factorie.com.au, fill in your details and print out a postage label. Don’t have a printer? Take the tracking number to the post office and they can print it for you
- Complete the return form that would have come with your order, pack the item(s) for return with the return form in a box or satchel
- Attach the postage label and head to your local post office
We can only do refunds not exchanges, by post; so if you can’t get into store but you really want another item, we recommend you place a second order to make sure you don’t miss out.
How long will my refund take to process if I return via mail?
Once we receive the package and confirm that it meets the Returns Policy, we’ll process your refund and send you an email to let you know. The refund will appear in your bank account in about 3-5 days after you hear from us. If there are any issues or your return doesn't meet our policy, we’ll contact you and we can send your parcel back to you, but we’ll chat about it first.
You asked for my details, what do you do with those?