Online purchases can be returned in store or online provided they meet our change of mind or faulty returns policy.
Purchases made in store need to be returned in store, see in store returns.
- Head to returns.factorie.com.au, fill in your details and print out a postage label.
Don’t have a printer? Take the tracking number to the post office and they can print it for you
- Complete the return form that would have come with your order, pack the item(s) for return with the return form in a box or satchel
- Attach the postage label and head to your local post office
Items cannot be exchanged via post. Items can only be exchanged in-store.
How long will my refund take to process if I return via mail?
Once we receive the package and confirm that it meets the Returns Policy, we’ll process your refund and send you an email to let you know. The refund will appear in your bank account in about 3-5 days after you hear from us. If there are any issues or your return doesn't meet our policy, we’ll contact you and we can send your parcel back to you, but we’ll chat about it first.
- We are unable to offer an exchange via our online store, if you are after an exchange we recommend heading into store to make your return. If you can’t get into store but you really want another item, we recommend you place a second order to make sure you don’t miss out.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
- Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning.